This Agreement has been signed between the following parties under the following terms and conditions.
- ‘BUYER’; (It will refer to “BUYER” in this agreement)
- ‘SELLER’; (It will refer to “SELLER” in this agreement)
By accepting this contract, the “BUYER” agrees that he/she will be liable to pay the supplementary fees specified in the agreement, such as the price of the order and the shipping charge, tax if the order is approved.
In the application and interpretation of this contract, some words express as written terms. They are:
MINISTER: The Minister of Customs and Trade,
MINISTRY: The Ministry of Customs and Trade,
LAW: Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers,
REGULATION: Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG: 27.11.2014 / 29188)
SERVICE: Any kind of consumer transaction outside the provision of goods made or undertaken against a fee or benefit,
SELLER: A company that offers goods or services to consumers on behalf of or on behalf of the firm
BUYER: Real or legal person who acquires, uses or makes use of a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes,
SITE: The web site owned by the “SELLER”
ORDERER: Real or legal person who requests a goods or service through the website of the “SELLER”,
PARTIES: The “SELLER and the “BUYER”
AGREEMENT: This agreement between the “SELLER” and the “BUYER”
GOODS: Refers to software, sound, images and other tangible goods prepared for use in the movable items and electronic media subject of the shopping.
This Agreement regulates the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulations on Distance Contracts No 6502 concerning controversial topics for debate the sales and delivery of the products specified in the following qualities and sales prices, which the BUYER has ordered in electronic environment through the SELLER website.
The prices listed and announced on the site are the selling prices. The advertised prices and promotions are valid until updated and modified. The prices announced on a regular basis are valid until the end of the specified period.
- SELLER INFORMATION
Company Name: Qumash Hande Yıldız OZ Pınar GUGU Adi Ort.
Address: Barbaros Neigh. Alzambak Str. Varyap Meridian Grand Tower Block: A Floor: 27 Apartment: 226 Atasehir / Istanbul / Turkey
- BUYER INFORMATION
E-mail / User Name
- ORDERER INFORMATION
Name / Surname / Title
Email / username
- PRODUCT WHICH SUBJECTED IN AGREEMENT / PRODUCTS INFORMATION
- Basic properties (type, quantity, brand / model, color, quantity) of the product / products / services are published in SELLER’s website. If the campaign has been edited by the seller, you can review the basic properties of the relevant product during the campaign. It is valid until the campaign deadline.
- The prices listed and announced on the site are the selling prices. The advertised prices and promotions are valid until updated and modified. The prices announced on a regular basis are valid until the end of the specified period.
- The selling prices of the contractual goods and services including all taxes is shown below.
Product Description / Unit / Unit Price / Sub Total (VAT included)
Payment Scheme and Plan:
- The cost of shipping due to delivery of the product paid by the BUYER.
- INVOICE INFORMATION
Name / Surname / Title:
Email / Username:
Invoice Delivery: Invoice will be deliver to the invoice address with the order.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- BUYER accepts and declares as in the web site of SELLER, the seller has read the pre-information about the agreement of basic product, sales price and form of payment and the delivery information and gives the necessary confirmation in electronic environment. The BUYER; Declares and undertakes to confirmation of the Pre-Information in electronic platform and prior to the establishment of the distance sales contract, the address to be given how to type dialogue to the BUYER by the SELLER, the basic features of the ordered products, the price including the tax of the products and the payment and delivery information correctly and completely.
- Each contract item must be delivered to the person and / or organization in the name indicated by the BUYER within the period specified in the pre-information section of the internet site, depending on the distance of the BUYER, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. In the event that the product cannot be delivered within this period, the BUYER has the right to terminate the contract.
- The SELLER is not liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of the product in accordance standards specified in the order and in accordance with the qualifications stated in the order. All the warranty documents and the manuals and the information documents required by the job are delivered in accordance with the legal regulations. For protect and enhance the quality of service, to show the necessary care and self-esteem during the performance of the business.
- The SELLER may supply different products at equal quality and price by informing and expressly approving the BUYER without expiry of the contractual obligations arising from the contract.
- SELLER acknowledges, declares and undertakes that if it cannot fulfill the contractual obligations in case the fulfillment of the ordered product or service becomes impossible, it shall return it to the total costly BUYER within 14 days within the 14 days from the date of the notification.
- The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that, in case of delivery of the contractual product, this CONTRACT shall be confirmed in electronic form, and if for any reason the contractual product value is not paid and / or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER shall be obliged to deliver the contractual product.
- BUYER, if the contractual product value is not paid to the SELLER by the related bank or financial institution as a result of unfair use of the BUYER’s credit card by unauthorized use of the credit card of the BUYER after delivery to the person and / or organization indicated by the BUYER of the contractual product, Declares and undertakes that it will return the transportation in the form of belonging to SELLER within 3 days.
- SELLER acknowledges, declares and undertakes that notify the BUYER of the situation if it cannot deliver within the contractual term with the cause of reasons such as the development of the parties, unpredictable and obstructive and / or delays in fulfilling the obligations of the parties. The BUYER have the right to demand from the SELLER that the order to be canceled, replaced by a precedent in case of contractual product, and / or delayed until the time of delivery is over. If the order is canceled by the BUYER, the payments which is made in cash, the amount of the product will be paid to the customer in cash and in advance within 14 days. Payments made by the BUYER with a credit card will be returned to the relevant bank within 14 days after the order is canceled, the amount returned by the seller to the credit card by the bank can be found by the bank for the average period of 2 to 3 weeks to be reflected in the account of the BUYER, and if this amount is reflected to the account of the BUYER after the return to the bank is totally related to the bank transaction process. possible delays declare and undertake that it cannot hold it responsible by the SELLER.
- SELLER is not liable for any loss or damage caused by communication, marketing, notifications and / or communications via the delivery address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile telephone lines and other contact information specified in the registration form on the site by the user. SELLER have the right of communication with the BUYER for declared reasons. BUYER acknowledges and agrees that by accepting this contract, the SELLER may have the above-mentioned communication activities.
- The BUYER can inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; broken, broken tear, etc. damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be assumed to be undamaged. After the delivery, the goods / service must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned.
- If credit card used for the order and the BUYER is not the same person or the security clearance for the credit card used in the order is determined prior to the delivery of the product to the BUYER. The SELLER shall provide the identity and contact information for the credit card used in the order, or ask the BUYER to submit a letter stating that the credit card from the cardholder’s bank. If the order is to be frozen until the buyer obtains the subject information / documents and if the request is not received within 24 hours, the SELLER has the right to cancel the order.
- PURCHASER declares and warrants that the personal information it gives to the website in the web site is in good condition and that the SELLER will immediately compensate for any damages that may be caused due to the unreasonableness of this information.
- The BUYER agrees to abide by and not violate the provisions of the legislation when using the website of the SELLER. Otherwise, all legal and penal obligations to be born shall be binding exclusively the BUYER.
- BUYER shall not use the SELLER ‘s website in any way that violates public order, violates general morality, disturbs and harasses others, infringes the material and moral rights of others for a purpose that is illegal. In addition, it cannot be used in activities that prevent or make it difficult for members to use services (spam, virus, Trojan, etc.).
- The SELLER’s website may link to other websites and / or other content owned and / or operated by the SELLER that are not under their control and / or owned by third parties. These links are provided to facilitate the orientation of the BUYER and do not support any website or person running the site and do not carry any warranty for the information contained in the Link web site.
- A member who violates one or more of the items listed in this contract shall be personally and criminally liable for the violation of the contract and shall keep the SELLER free from the legal and criminal consequences of such violations. Also; In the event of a violation of the law, the seller reserves the right to claim compensation for non-compliance with the membership contract against the member.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product to the person or organization in which it is located, or if the distance contract relates to the sale of the goods, the BUYER shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without any legal or criminal liability. In case of distance contracts for service provision, this period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the end of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer. The costs arising from the use of the right to withdrawal belong to the SELLER. The BUYER agrees in advance that are informed of the right to withdraw by accepting this contract.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, it must be notified within 14 (fourteen) days by written notice by registered mail, fax or e-mail address to the SELLER, and the product is not used within the scope. If this right is used,
- If the item is returned to the third party or to the BUYER, it must be sent along with the return invoice issued by the institution when the return is made. Order refunds issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed if the refund is not canceled.
- Return form
- The returned items must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the documents which put the total price and the SELLER in debt within the latest 10 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal to the BUYER and to get the goods back within 20 days period.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damage in proportion of the defect. However, the SELLER shall not be liable for any alteration or deterioration that occurs due to the proper use of the goods.
- If the right of withdrawal is used, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be canceled if it is below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER.
- THE PRODUCTS WHICH CANNOT BE USED IN WITHDRAWL RIGHT
Swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, disposable items, items that are at risk of premature deterioration or which are likely to expire are delivered to the PURCHASER, which is prepared in accordance with the BUYER’s request or expressly for personal needs and is unavailable for repatriation. products which are not suitable for health and hygiene when they are packed which are returned by the BUYER, products which are mixed with other products after delivery and whose naturally cannot be separated, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the Subscription Agreement, digital media content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging. In case it is opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to comply with the Regulation. It is also not possible to use the right of withdrawal for services rendered with the consent of the consumer before the end of the right of cancelation has come to an end.
Unopened, untested, unopened packaging for return of cosmetic and personal care products, underwear, swimwear, bikinis, books, copy able software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and tapes as well as stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape etc.) and they must be unused.
- ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL RESULTS
The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card contract between the card holder bank and the bank if the payment is made in default by credit card. In this case, the bank may apply for legal remedies; the costs and expenses may be requested from the BUYER and if the BUYER defaults due to the borrowing, the BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay the damages and losses suffered due to the delayed performance.
- AUTHORIZED COURT
Complaints and objections or disputes arising out of this agreement shall be made to the consumer court where the consumer’s residence is located within the monetary limits set forth in the following paragraph or where the consumer transaction is made. Information on monetary classification is as follows:
Applicable to consumer court committees for the year 2017, effective as of 01/01/2017:
- 400 (two thousand four hundred) In the disputes under the Turkish Liras, district consumer court committees,
- In the cases in the metropolitan cities, the provincial consumer court committees were disputed between 2,400 (two thousand four hundred) Turkish Lira and 3,610 (three thousand six hundred ten) Turkish Liras,
- 3,610 (three thousand six hundred and ten) Turkish Liras in the centers of the non-metropolitan cities, the provincial consumer court committees,
- 2,400 (two thousand four hundred) Turkish Liras and 3,610 (three thousand six hundred ten) Turkish Liras, provincial consumer judges’ committees were appointed in the districts of the provinces which are not in the metropolitan status.
This Agreement is made for commercial purposes.
The BUYER shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions of this contract when making the payment for the order placed on the website. The SELLER is obliged to make the necessary software arrangements in such a way that the contract is read and accepted by the BUYER before the order is realized.
SELLER: QUMASHE HANDE YILDIZ ÖZ PINAR GUGU ADI ORT.